Pursuant to the State of New Hampshire Universal Guidelines, everyone participating in Northeast Passage programs is required to attest to their current health for COVID-19 related symptoms prior to attending programs or picking up rental equipment. This health attestation includes certain mandatory questions that must be asked as well as documenting body temperature prior to participating with Northeast Passage.
You must complete an attestation each day you participate with us.
I attest (acknowledge or certify) that prior to participating with Northeast Passage that:
- I have not tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- I am not subject to a medical advisory or other guidance to self-quarantine.
- I have not been in close contact with a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19.*
- I have not had a temperature of 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit or above and have not felt feverish in the last 72 hours. You must take your temperature within 90 minutes of arrival.
- I have not experienced any respiratory symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath.
- I have not experienced any new muscle aches or chills.
- I have not experienced any new change in my sense of taste or smell.
If you are sick, have one or more of the above symptoms (even mild symptoms), have had a fever above 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit or felt feverish in the last 72 hours, have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19,* or tested positive for COVID-19:
- You can not attend Northeast Passage programs or pick up rental equipment.
- Contact Northeast Passage at 603-862-0070 or firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your reservations or registration.
- Consult your primary care provider about COVID-19 testing, or seek testing through a public testing option, such as a State-run testing center, local health department, or ConvenientMD.
* Close contact for personnel working in the line of duty (e.g. EMTs, nurses, doctors, police and fire), following occupational safety and health protocols, using required personal protective equipment (such as properly fit-tested respirators/N95 and disposable PPE), and decontamination procedures is excepted.
I attest (acknowledge or certify) to this full health attestation: