Northeast Passage has developed a multifaceted strategy to generate funds to support its mission. The organization relies on multiple streams of revenue for security and success.
Let Northeast Passage put your dollars to work to better the lives of individuals with disabilities! Northeast Passage is a Not for Profit 501c3 organization. All donations to NEP are tax deductible. Large or small, if you believe in Northeast Passage, your support is welcome and appreciated.
We greatly appreciate everyone who supports NEP throughout the year.
- Annual Giving & Peer to Peer Fundraising
- Planned Giving – With support from the UNH Foundation, NEP has the expertise to aid in structuring and setting up a planned giving opportunity tailored to your needs and interests.
- Gift Matching – Check with your place of employment to see if they have a gift matching program.
Northeast Passage often partners with other organizations for fundraising events to benefit our adaptive sports programming. These events are open to the public and are another way to support Northeast Passage. We also host one celebration ("gala") dinner event annually. Please check our calendar for current events.
Value Exchange & Corporate Sponsorship
Northeast Passage will work with your company to create an individualized cause marketing sponsorship opportunity. Marketing benefits include event naming, public recognition, Web site feature stories and links, advertising and event collateral and signage. Northeast Passage is actively looking for corporate sponsors for most of its programs.
Fees for service
Northeast Passage charges modest fees for service, based on program goals and expenses. The NEP staff believes it is important for consumers of the services to invest in the continued availability of services they deem to be of value. Sliding fees are available when the fee for service will be cost prohibitive.
Northeast Passage has an established endowment. The organization plans to build this fund to ensure a strong future for all programs and consumers.
Northeast Passage pursues foundation support to fulfill strategic goals, build capacity, and complete projects; and as seed money for program development and adapted equipment.
Federal and State Grants
Northeast Passage will seek government support for program development and research. NEP has been awarded several competitive multi-year federal grants:
- Three Federal grants from the Office of Special Education and Rehabilitation Services
- One from the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research
- One from the New Hampshire Health Care in Transition Fund
- One from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.